LNH: Drabble Girl: Drabble #11

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Tue Nov 21 20:59:42 PST 2006

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Drabble #11: Drabble Girl In Trouble!

Grimly Drabble Girl held up her gun, changed the setting and fired.

Pena repugnante USTED NO PUEDE LASTIMARME marca del exclamation sueno
oferta

There was a pause.

Fleuve farine QUEEST-CE QUE JE DIS point d'interrogation sortie cri

Drabble Girl held the trigger down. She couldn't let up now.

Fischi fermo CIO NON SARA TOLLERATA contrassegno del exclamation
interesse parte

"Leave us alone or I'll do worse," Drabble Girl shouted, changing
settings again.

Melwphi farelf I LGAUH TA YUO camoeaxlint rkam rofol taptrio

For a moment, all the words disappeared.

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.