8FOLD/ACRA: Journey Into... Annual # 1 (a/b)

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 15:12:21 PST 2006

Okay.

I'm wondering what the origin of "Santa" is in Eightfold.  Is he really
Saint Nicholas who has lived for many hundreds of years and has, in the
meantime, moved up to the North Pole and now has elves and reindeer
working for him?  Or in the Eightfold Universe is he a superpowered
individual who was able to recreate the Santa Claus mythology?  I guess
my problem is that is that I never believed in Santa Claus because I
could always hear my parents getting out of bed around the time when he
was supposed to be showing up. :)

Martin