LNH: Drabble Girl: Drabble #7

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Mon Nov 13 21:47:35 PST 2006

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Drabble #7: Into The Unknown!

"This is a dimensional portal I've reconfigured to insert you into the
Wordinator's dimension. Admittedly, I'm working off second hand
information so I'm not completely sure that this is pointing to the
right place. Also, I'm not entirely positive that I can insert you into
a dimension of pure words, so there's a slight chance you'll be smashed
into pieces immediately upon arriving there."

Drabble Girl finished fixing her helmet on, and picked up the gun.
"What?"

"Never mind." Doctor Stomper nodded confidently, and shoved Drabble Girl
through the portal.

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.