LNH: Drabble Girl: Drabble #3

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sun Nov 5 22:16:39 PST 2006

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Drabble #3: The Mystery Begins!

The LNH and paramedics arrived at the site, taking over from Drabble
Girl, allowing her to approach the Ultimate Ninja and Doctor Stomper.

"Kid Kirby reported a BOOM tube," Doctor Stomper informed. "But this..."

"Drabble Girl, did you see what happened?" the ninja asked.

"It wasn't a BOOM tube," Drabble Girl replied. "It was a KABLOOM tube."

Doctor Stomper paled. "Are you sure?" Drabble Girl nodded. "Then we are
in terrible trouble. It can only be...!"

"What?" prompted the ninja angrily.

"Huh? I thought we had hit 100 words. I-"

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.