LNH: Haiku Gorilla # 125: The Strangling At Howell's Manor, Part Two of Two!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed May 31 21:01:15 PDT 2006

in article 1149109362.705875.298110 at g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, Tom
Russell at milos_parker at yahoo.com wrote on 5/31/06 2:02 PM:

> Next up is Grammer Lad, archnemesis of Spelling Boy.  Well,
> co-archnemesis, along with Typo Lad.  Is Typo Lad still around?  Is
> Grammer Lad still around?  And whatever happened to Spelling Boy?

I believe Typo Lad is one of those characters that if anyone uses
Scav will bite the head off that person.

Which is funny since now that you can read the original LNH thread
it appears that Scav didn't created Typo Lad.  Someone by the name of
Vincent J. Murphy created him.

> Grammer Lad: ?

Vincent J. Murphy created a character called Grammar Kid.

Christian Wagner created a character called Lack-o-Grammer Lad.

Drizzt seems to be the first person to have used the name Grammer Lad.

Hard to say though since there are probably a lot of posts missing.

Arthur "riddin und ritting" Spitzer