LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes wikipedia stuff...

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 20:52:20 PDT 2006

I did some shifting around of Arthur's new text, so that the History
section doesn't just hit the potential newbie upside the head.  (Feel
free to shift anything back, Arthur, or anyone else for that matter;
feel free also to add/change.  It's a wiki!)

I added a few links-- our external links, mostly google and the
archives, is up around 91-- and I had a little fun with the inter-wiki
links: for example, in a discussion of Integrity Quest, Passionfishing,
and Pigs in Space, I linked to Tropic of Cancer, Ulysses, and Naked
Lunch.  I may have gone too far, though, with Adamant
Authority-on-Everything.

--Tom