LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #46

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 23:06:05 PDT 2006

>         SPECIAL THANKS: to Tom Russell for his kind and thoughtful
> words
> and to everyone else who's kept the dream alive for all these years.

::blushing::

You're welcome.

There are few feelings in this life that equal checking RACC and
discovering that there's a new issue of Easily-Discovered Man to read.
Thank you for that feeling: it's quite elating.

This issue, like the one you reposted, and the forty-four issues before
it, was very amusing.  There's a lot of good character interaction
between Cynical Lass, EDM, and EDML, and they work really well
together.

I really enjoyed this issue: it had a certain melancholy
"what-are-you-doing-with-your-life" vibe to it.  It might have been
less madcap-funny than the previous issue, but that's okay: the
conversation with Cynical Lass and the scene on the subway car push
things in a deeper direction, and it's potentially very interesting.
You've certainly got my attention, and as always with EDM, I know I'm
in good hands.

--Tom