LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes wikipedia stuff...

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 21:29:09 PDT 2006

It's a fine compilation of important events, but my one concern is that
it might be a little troublesome for the casual reader-- a lot of names
are thrown at someone who might not be readily familiar with them.  The
back-history stuff is perfectly fine, but once it gets into the minutae
of actual LNH events...

I will do an entry for "Saviors of the Net" in the list of stories
under evolution, so maybe that information (in brief) would be better
served in that section rather than history (I don't think, for example,
that my death is all that important. :0 )

--Tom