LNH/ACRA: Pigs in Time # 2: Banditos

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 17:16:46 PDT 2006

Jamas Enright wrote:

> Hmm...let's see..the basic premise of this series is that Master Blaster
> gets to travel in time and cheat on his wife, whom he's only with because
> he knocked her up, and also incidentally lie to his "friend" who doesn't
> speak the language (not to mention randomly kill people)...I'm not sure
> he's ever going to get to the 'likable character' stage...

Hmm.  You should have read the version where Master Blaster called
Sarcastic Lad "Don Fairy Pants". :D

You know, Tom, I've got an idea: we can wrap this series in a couple of
issues (because MB and Sarc do eventually have to return to 1995) but I
think people should feel welcome to write episodes 3.1, 3.2, etc.
Basicly, the first two issues are like a TV show pilot in that they
give people all they need to know about how the series works.  (ie They
travel from place to place and time to time, seduce women, fight people
and then move on.  It's sort of like Quantum Leap but instead of Scott
Bakula we have [the still single] Master Blaster and "Oh boy!" has a
whole new meaning.)  So people could conceivably add-on to what we've
done here without messing things up.  They might want to ask approval
first though.

Martin