LNH/ACRA: Pigs in Time # 2: Banditos

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Wed May 17 03:26:03 PDT 2006

On Tue, 16 May 2006, Tom Russell wrote:

>   "Hey," said Master Blaster, "that's right!  Now we
> won't have to wait until after the wedding."  He wiped
> his brow, relieved.  "That's great!  I didn't want to
> have to do that to poor Ines.  I get to be a likeable
> character after all!"

Hmm...let's see..the basic premise of this series is that Master Blaster
gets to travel in time and cheat on his wife, whom he's only with because
he knocked her up, and also incidentally lie to his "friend" who doesn't
speak the language (not to mention randomly kill people)...I'm not sure
he's ever going to get to the 'likable character' stage...

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.