[LNH/Acra] Killfile Wars #2

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 19:41:16 PDT 2006

I was expecting more "funny" out of this-- I did enjoy the WikiBoy
scene and the reminiscence of Ultimate Clones past.  However, I must
point out, as this is the second time you've done it (the first was in
your Peelix the Cat Valentine's Day special)--

> "What?" Whiner Looser Destiny Woman gasped.

-- there is no Whiner Looser Destiny Woman, unless you've created her.
Now, there is a character, created by wReam, named
All-Knowing-Last-Chance-Whiner-Destiny Woman.

... sounds like we need a WHINING DESTINY WOMAN SMACKDOWN 2006. :-)

--Tom