LNH: The Legion of Net.Heroes Volume II #14: The Trouble withRecreated Dream Girls

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 03:43:23 PDT 2006

Saxon Brenton wrote:
> On Thursday 11 May 2006 Tom Russell <milos_parker at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> [...]
> >Now, I've read the CUTE ANNA: CRYPT LOOTER mass-wedding story, but I
> >don't recall seeingany reference to wReanna's baby.  Has it been born
> >yet?
>
> Yes, a girl, who was born at the end of _Cute Anna, Crypt Looter_ #5.
> Christened in 'Baby Shower' in _Cute Anna, Crypt Looter #6_

which, ironically enough, featured a Panta cameo.  Oops. :I

Martin... figures Hubert's retcon applied to all past and future
appearances of Panta

"Baby Shower" Epilogue

  After the party, wReanna looked through her gifts.
  "Eh?" she said.  "Who gave us a toy mouse?"
  She racked her brain but, for the life of her, she couldn't remember
who it was.  Then she noticed something even odder.
  "It's been chewed!"

Martin