LNH/META: The Hall of Lost Heroes

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri May 12 17:34:33 PDT 2006

in article 20060512044740.26425.qmail at web31307.mail.mud.yahoo.com, Tom
Russell at milos_parker at yahoo.com wrote on 5/11/06 9:47 PM:

> THE HALL OF LOST HEROES
> ||||     |||  |||   |||   |||
> |AN|     |||| |||   |||   |||
> ||||     || |||||   |||||||||
> |||||||  ||  ||||   |||   |||
> |||||||  ||   |||   |||   |||
> REFERENCE DOCUMENT
>
> VERSION 1.0 -- MAY 11, 2006

[...]
> For all the Lost Heroes, there is also included a
> keepsake from among their personal possessions.
> Some dead legionnaires are noticeably absent, among
> them the traitors My-Kel and Comics Snob Boy.  But
> even those heroes who stayed true blue till the end
> are not represented completely; this is because I've
> invariably missed someone. :-)

The whole Myk-El as a traitor was retconned away in Retcon Hour.  He's not
even dead.  I think he merged with Raccelestial Madonna (Vamoo Woman?) to
become the Looniversal Anchor or something like that.

[...]
> ~~THE LOST HEROES: PRE-FLAME WARS IV~~
>
> Sacrificial Lamb Boy (COSMIC PLOT DEVICE CAPER)
> Statue: Yes
> Keepsake:
>
> Lost Cause Boy (LOST CAUSE BOY SPECIAL)
> Statue: Yes
> Keepsake:

Flatulence Lad?

Boy Lad might be dead.  (Not sure though)  The Omaha Project series seemed
to suggest he was in heaven or something.  Of course I suppose the LNH
wouldn't know for sure.

Golden Retriever? (Actually I can't remember what his name was -- A
character that the Stirge created I think)

> Echo Lad (CRISIS OF INFINITE SIDEKICKS)
> Statue: Yes
> Keepsake:
>
> Sig.Lad (DVANDOM FORCE # 48)
> Statue: Yes
> Keepsake:
>
> Kid Mysticism (KID MYSTICISM AND THE NET.TITANS # 36)
> Statue: Yes
> Keepsake:
>
> Living Monotone (A.OUTSIDERS # 1)
> Statue: No
> Keepsake:
>
> Innocent Little Boy Lad (EVIL'S LAST STAND)
> Statue: No
> Keepsake: Stuffed replica of Jeepers the Gerbil
>
> Scary Ghost Lass (JOURNEY INTO IRRELEVANCY # 1)
> Statue: Yes
> Keepsake: Bed sheet
>
> Fuzzboy (JOURNEY INTO IRRELEVANCY # 7)
> Statue: No
> Keepsake: Autographed photo of Carrie Fisher
>
> Manga Girl (JOURNEY INTO IRRELEVANCY # 13)
> Statue: No
> Keepsake: Personal nimbus cloud

> ~~THE FLAME WARS IV MEMORIAL~~
>
> Many heroes were lost in Flame Wars IV, and they were
> memorialized in a group statue.  They were:
>
> Chinese Guy
> Keepsake:
>
> Giant Wandering Cow Kid
> Keepsake: Udder cozy
>
> Girl/Boy
> Keepsake:
>
> Captain Redundant
> Keepsake:
>
> Constipated Man
> Keepsake:
>
> Floating Head Boy
> Keepsake:
>
> Zowie!!!Boy
> Keepsake:

Man! Zowie!!!Boy is dead?  That's a shame! (Not that I ever planned on using
him, but still...)

> Subplot Lad
> Keepsake:
>
> Toilet Humour Man
> Keepsake:
>
> ~POST-FLAME WARS IV~
>
> Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch (CAULIFLOWER
> THE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE POOCH # 4)
> Statue: Yes
> Keepsake: Duplicate of pinecone used in an
> unsuccessful attempt to save his life
>
> Ebonics Lad (ONION LAD # 3)
> Statue: No
> Keepsake: Autographed copy of "Please Hammer, Don't
> Hurt 'Em!" videocassette
>
> Polydactyly Lad (ref. MASTER BLASTER: INSUFFICIENT
> POSTAGE)
> Statue: No
> Keepsake: Four severed fingers
>
> Pants Rabbit Lad (HAIKU GORILLA # 119-120)
> Statue: No
> Keepsake: Pubic hair clippings

Arthur "No wonder your characters rejoiced when the Mechanical Author killed
you!" Spitzer