LNH: The Legion of Net.Heroes Volume II #14: The Trouble withRecreated Dream Girls

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 22:10:00 PDT 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 Tom Russell <milos_parker at yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
>Now, I've read the CUTE ANNA: CRYPT LOOTER mass-wedding story, but I
>don't recall seeingany reference to wReanna's baby.  Has it been born
>yet?

Yes, a girl, who was born at the end of _Cute Anna, Crypt Looter_ #5.
Christened in 'Baby Shower' in _Cute Anna, Crypt Looter #6_ (mistyped as
Crypy Looter).  It was easy enough to find using google, because it for a
while Martin was referring to her as wReanna as Mother-State-The-Obvious.

---
Saxon Brenton