usVerse: The Unfinished Sentence-Verse # 5

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 06:45:36 PDT 2006

THE UNFINISHED SENTENCE-VERSE # 5

Shakespeare pulls out his Rutabaga of Doom and looks you steadily in
the eye.  "You must now come with me," he says.

Cyborg Gorilla Hemingway cuts him off.  "No!  You have to come with
me!"

"Thou art as untrustworthy as..."

Cyborg Gorilla Hemingway cuts him off again, grabbing you urgently by
the shoulders.  "Don't trust him!  He'll kill you all!"

"What should we do?" says the nun, turning to you.  "Do we trust
Shakespeare or Hemingway?"

IF YOU TRUST SHAKESPEARE, go to UNFINISHED SENTENCE-VERSE # 6A!

IF YOU TRUST HEMINGWAY, go to UNFINISHED SENTENCE-VERSE # 6B!

IF YOU DON'T TRUST EITHER, go to UNFINISHED SENTENCE-VERSE # 1!

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THE NUN, go to LEGION OF NET.HEROES VOL. 2
# 13!

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THE VIKING GILA MONSTER, go to...