META: Your first time...?

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 18:14:02 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 9 May 2006 Tom Russell <milos_parker at yahoo.com> asked:

[...]
>How did YOU first come across rec.arts.comics.creative
>and/or the LNH?  Were you surfing USENET groups,
>trying to find something that picqued your interest?
>Were you recommended by a friend?

I was strolling through the various comics related newsgroups during
my first year at the Uni of Canberra.  The thing I first recall was Retcon
Hour, followed by sending lots of fan email to Jaelle for _Writers Block
Woman (and Mouse)_ and eventually deciding to pester Mystic
Mongoose about whether I could do a miniseries starring Limp-Asparagus
Lad.  The latter seemed like a sensible choice at the time, since I wasn't
a very sociable person and wasn't very good at parties.

---
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
    saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com

Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D22141&_t=751140432&_r=emailtagline_may_search&_m=EXT