LNH: The Emacipation of Wiwi

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 08:21:06 PDT 2006

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hmm.  As if to make up for recent Master Blaster Specials, Tom goes out
> of his way to remind us that, yes, there are STDs in the Looniverse.
>
> Martin

::sigh::

Of course there are still STDs (and among them, AIDS) in the
Looniverse.  It was a WikiBoy story.  Anything done to WikiBoy (or
anything WikiBoy does) can be reverted as a direct result of his
powers.

Okay, okay.  Here goes:

MASTER BLASTER: INSUFFICIENT POSTAGE
     add-on # 3:  The Emancipation of Wiwi

   "Hey, WikiBoy!  Your crimes/cure for AIDS from the recent Tom
Russell penned Master Blaster special have been reverted!"
   "It's about bloody time," said WikiBoy, having been given an English
accent in prison to make him vaguely foreign and haughty and therefore
more 'guilty'.  "But, appropos of the title, my name is WikiBoy.  Not
Wiwi."
   "Well, it is now!  Tee-hee!  You have a little girl's name."

(C) COPYRIGHT 2006 TOM RUSSELL.