[usVerse] The Unfinished Sentence-Verse #1

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 10:38:21 PDT 2006

Adrian James McClure wrote:

> hopefully with less errors than the last time (for in fact Jeph Loeb is
> not the same person as Judd Winick, who brought Jason Todd back from
> the dead and is in fact a worse writer, as frightening as it may be)

Oh.  I thought he first returned in "Hush", which I believe was written
by Loeb and illustrated by Jim "Boy do I love boobies" Lee.  But I
could be wrong about that, as well: I stopped reading most modern comic
books a long time ago, and only occassionally-- once every month or
two-- pick one up.

--Tom