[usVerse] The Unfinished Sentence-Verse #1

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 10:16:43 PDT 2006

I forgot to mention:  In writing #4, I used the Shakespearean Insult
Generator (http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/), thou surly
malmsey-nosed pignut!

Also:  In relation to Proust and his madeleine (which I know nothing
about apart from what I googled on the internet after reading issue #3,
20th century non-genre literature not being my thing), this site
(http://www.slate.com/id/2118443/) has an elaborate examinaiton of what
the actual recepie of Proust's madeleine is, including a discussion of
whether the narrator is implied to bite the cookie or not.  When SF or
comics fans do this kind of thing, it's taken as evidence that they
have no life.