[usVerse] The Unfinished Sentence-Verse #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat May 6 15:42:52 PDT 2006

The Unfinished Sentence-Verse #1

The man woke up.  Strange, he thought to himself.  Where am I?  Who am I?

He was on a raft.  A raft in the middle of the Ocean.  And there were people
with him.  People and creatures.  One of the creatures was this gila monster
wearing a Viking Cap.  Another looked like a robot with a cowboy hat.  There
was a cute red-headed nun sitting next to the robot.  And sitting next to
her was some very wrinkled old lady wearing a red bikini smoking a cigar.

"Who are you people?  Why am I here?  I can't remember anything.  Not even
my name!"

"Well, look who's awake."  The old lady took the cigar out of her mouth
briefly.  "As to where we are, well, none of us know either.  We all have
amnesia too."

"I don't understand.  How can we all have amnesia?" the man said as he
looked closer at his surroundings.

But before anyone could answer that question, the raft started to...

=========
To be continued by anyone who feels like it...
=========

Arthur "Unfini..." Spitzer