LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes wikipedia stuff...

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Fri May 5 21:05:30 PDT 2006

There's the classic logo over at http://www.eyrie.org/lnh/

> (Let me add that I think the cover designs on Wil's page are really great.
> That Komodo Dragon one is wonderful.  But the LNH logo is just too drab for
> my tastes.)

Yeah, his Alt.Riders cover is fantastic!

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.