[LNH] Onion Lad #7

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 12:09:09 PDT 2006

Jesse Willey wrote:

> >How exactly do SStO's powers work?
>
>   Well... I figure lots of LNHers have died (at least
> to an extent) several times now and that with all the
> people around acting a certain way would be a
> indicator of what had happened.  Thus her ability to
> comment on it.

I understand that; I was just asking a general question about her
powers. :-)

> thought Ultimate Ninja was such an important character
> that his funeral/memorial deserved almost an entire
> issue to itself.

This makes sense, and I look forward to that issue.   I think this
particular case was probably a weaker place to make my point, but I
think you get the gist of it.

>     I don't know if that really makes sense to anyone
> else... but it made sense to me.   And it is my story
> damn it.

I never tried to imply that it was anyone but yours.  I'm just trying
to give some feedback-- and I am trying to be constructive with it.  I
know my comments on LNH vol. 2 # 13 were a bit arch, and, truth be
told, I was angry at the time.  I'm not angry now, and I'm trying to be
constructive and to engender discussion.

You have a tendency-- a tendency I had in the old days-- to get
defensive about criticism.  By all means, respond to it-- just try not
to be so defensive about it.  I'm trying to help. :-)

--Tom