[REPOST/LNH] Saviours of the NET #7: 'A Fight Scene!AFightScene!'

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Tue May 2 21:58:42 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2 May 2006, Saxon Brenton wrote:

> Hmm.  That suggests the possibility that the name he picked for Cauliflower
> may or may not have been 'rigged', depending on whether he was merely
> using the dextrous part of his powers, or whether he was using the  'pulling
> a specific piece of paper out of the hat' part of his powers, and whether
> the latter was set on 'I like this name, now where is the piece of paper I
> wrote it on?' or 'find the piece of paper with the name that best suits this
> dog'.

Also suggests the varient: Pulls out the most appropriate piece of paper
for the situation (as opposed to any piece of paper), also along the lines
of pulling out the truth. (Put in a bunch of escape plans and have 'Hats
Lad pull out the one most likely to work!)

Also, could he create a piece of paper? As in, even if no-one had put a
piece of paper with 'Cauliflower' on it in the hat, he could basically
create and pull out that piece of paper anyway?

> In an indirect, 'knowledge is power' sort of way, oh my goodness yes.  In

Ooohhh...showdown between him and Faq Boy!

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.