LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #13

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 21:02:22 PDT 2006

Jesse Willey wrote:

>  Psykeye is just a repressed side of Deja Dude.   So
> it is possible that he came back with DD and has just
> been hiding.  Or since he's read time travel stories
> just hopped ahead for awhile. Or he was actually Deja
> Dude in disguise.   Or anything else for that matter.
>  It didn't really matter.  And I DID ask for clearance
> for character use.  You didn't complain.  If you had I
> would have brought in someone else.  (As I did with
> the second Lagneto scene but I forgot Arsenal had
> killed the other Lagneto.)

The fact that you sent me a copy of the story in advance implied that
you expected me to tell you if your use of Psykeye was okay.  The fact
that I acknowledged reading the story implied that I was okay with you
using Psykeye.  But Psykeye isn't so much a repressed side of Deja Dude
as he is Deja Dude's evil mirror opposite.  If Psykeye had been a part
of Deja Dude then he could have simply reabsorbed Psykeye into himself
when he came back after they both died.  In any case, I assumed that
you weren't planning to use Psykeye in Killfile Wars and that this was
just a throwaway joke.

Martin