[REPOST/LNH] Saviours of the NET #7: 'A Fight Scene! AFightScene!'

Jessica Ihimaera-Smiler jaelle at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 2 05:51:06 PDT 2006

Jamas Enright wrote:
> On Mon, 1 May 2006, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> in article BAY106-F21564310B446E05E0EAF45CAB10 at phx.gbl, Saxon Brenton at

>>> A pretty big jump for someone who, during his first appearnce in
>>> _Cauliflower_, had the line that this was probably going to be his
>>> first and
>>> only appearance...  :-)
>>
>> I'm just surprised he's still alive.  Maybe he's like 33rd in charge and
>> when the first 32 heroes ranked ahead of him die or vanish he'll get to
>> lead the LNH.
>
> Well, if the new leaders are picked by someone picking out pieces of
> paper out of a hat...
>
> Is that a varient of his powers? Not just be able to pull a piece of
> paper out, but pull out a particular piece of paper?

I kind of like the idea of "Leader for a Day" that someone was throwing
around earlier. Of course, that's partially because about two seconds
after this whole discussion started WBW started yelling, "Oooh, me! Pick
me!" in my head and I think it would be a fun thing for people to do.

Leaders Month?

Jessica