[LNH] How old is Writer's Block Woman?

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Mon Mar 27 21:32:02 PST 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Just Curious...
>
> How old would she have been in 1970?

Let's see...Mouse is 22-ish, and Alys probably had her around...so that
would make her...well, one does not ask a lady's age...but I suspect she
would be quite a young girl then...

> Jesse Willey put this idea in my head about Writer's Block Woman being
> the mother of Captain Killfile.  Of course I don't think Jaelle would
> ever approve such a thing and even if she did... well Writer's Block
> Woman isn't Captain Killfile's Mother... It did make me think of this
> weird idea for a story involving her and the Legion of Net.Hippies.

Don't forget that she didn't get powers until she got struck by lightning
during Mouse's birth, so she'd be Alys Simons during that time, and
probably in Net.Zealand still.

> Just wondering how old she'd be... I mean with time travel and genetic
> engineering anyone could be Captain Killfiles mom...

Even Captain Killfile?

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.