[8FOLD] Template #3

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 10:27:44 PST 2006

So you're doing a storyline involving fiction overwriting reality that
has an insane writer named Grant in it?  Maybe your influences are a
little obvious?  :P

Seriously, this is a great series, and I'm glad you're finally writing
some new issues for it.  The twist of what Template's powers actually
were was particularly neat and connected the supehrero stuff to the
literary stuff, which seemed a bit jarring in issue 2.  And I'm also
impressed by the fact that you've managed to create such an absorbing
series where in plot terms very little actually happens.