LNH/LNH2/FWVI: Ultimate Mercenary #5

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 20:24:43 PST 2006

> I suppose there's the possibility that he actually
> did die in Looniverse
> Adrift and that the one that came back in the
> Teenfactor story is actually
> a past version(from before the story where he became
> a veggie) who time
> traveled to the future and will eventually go back
> into the past to die.

  Well... Tom tossed me this question a few days ago.
I came up with a rather stupid Identity Crisis parody
at first.

  But I came up with a better idea.

  The primal matter of the Looniverse was unable to
destroy him.  In fact it reenergized him and made him
more powerful/dangerous because he became privy to the
great secret.   The Looniverse was incoherent and
barely held together in any sort of cohesive way until
his arrival.   He is as essential to life in the
Looniverse as oxygen.

  Destroying Killfile would be like... ummm....

   Imagine time stopping and every molecule in your
body exploding similtaneously at the speed of light.

   This would also of course explain the new powers he
gained while Tom and I wrote him.