REPOST: LNH: The Saviors of the NET #1

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 18:40:17 PST 2006

Seems like I'm giving off creative energy these days somehow.  I write
a short RACCCafe story and as a result Tom Russell brings back Haiku
Gorilla and then gives him his own series.  I make an one-off post
asking whether Gothic Gorilla or Haiku Gorilla would win in a fight and
it starts a group-wide in-joke leaidng to another RACCCafe story.  Now
I refer to an alternate-future version of the Saviors of the Net, and
this happens.  So why can't I channel any of this creative energy into
writing my own stories?

Seriously, it's nice to see this series reposted, as it's always been
one of my favorites.  Though for some reason I may have never gotten
around to finishing reading it.  It would be rather interesting to see
Tom try to revise his issues...