LNH/META: LNH Wikipedia entry... Was Re: LNH/META: A Brief History of Reception at LNHHQ

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Thu Mar 23 11:57:19 PST 2006

>  And perhaps Miss Translation, though while it's a
>first-class LNH series I don't know if it has enough issues to really
>be significant. (if Jamie Rosen is reading this--hint, hint)

My ears are burning...

I actually have further issues written for Miss Tran that have yet to
be posted. The problem is, they're set *after* the Search for Miss
Translation arc, so I can't very well post them until that arc is
finished, and I'm kind of stalled on that one. I've got ideas for
jokes, but not much of a story to hang them on...

But it is there.