LNH/META: LNH Wikipedia entry... Was Re: LNH/META: A Brief History of Reception at LNHHQ

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Thu Mar 23 09:23:43 PST 2006

In article <1143128440.046477.190780 at j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Adrian James McClure <lord_soldeed at yahoo.com> wrote:
>Some thoughts:
>2.  I didn't know that Kid Kirby was reserved.  I could have sworn he's
>been appearing continuously in LNH stories forever.

     He's pretty much a cameo most of the time, keep in mind.  Jameel is
still around online, check out http://jameel.livejournal.com

>5.  On a semi-related subject, did Matter-Eater Lad seriously come from
>a planet called "Bismol?"

     Bismoll, actually.  But the principle is the same.  ISTR it was later
revealed that the capital city was Pepto, but this isn't in the Who's Who in
the LSH (I just checked).

     Dave Van Domelen, glad no one has written an oedipal parody named
Mater-Eater Lad.