RACCCafe: TALKING GORILLA SMACKDOWN 2006!!!!!

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 19:24:51 PST 2006

Meanwhile, Ultimate Mercenary and Masterplan Lad were having lunch a
few tables over.  Ultimate Mercenary pulled out his sword, then dropped
it, screaming in terror as the rugose, squamous, cyclopean blasphemy
approached.

"HEY MASTERPLAN LAD," said Net.thulhu to his fellow semi-cosmic being.
"HOW'S IT HANGING?"

"Well, my author finally posted another issue of my series," said
Ultimate Mercenary.  "But my cascade seems to have rather died on its
derrierre."

"WHAT FOOD WOULD YOU RECOMMEND HERE?"

"This chicken sandwich is good.  Would you like a bite?"

Net.thulhu grabbed it out of his hand and gobbled it up.  "TASTES LIKE
HUMAN."