[RACCies] 2005 (12th Annual) RACCies Awards Ceremony

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:49:08 PST 2006

On Tues 21 March 2006 Martin Phipps (martinphipps2 at yahoo.com) wrote:

>Saxon Brenton wrote:
>>      "And just to counterpoint, the finalists for RACC10. FAVOURITE
>>COMEDY/PARODY are: the Continuing Misadventures of Miss Translation
>>[the heroes fly into space on a psychodelic spaceship], Legion of
>>Net.Heroes Volume 2 [Super Fred fights a rampaging giant lizard], and
>>Limp-Asparagus Lad... Uh, there wasn't anything from that title in the
>>eligible period."
>
>Um... the 9/11 tribute issue?

I'm afraid not.  It's something I intend to fix next year, but as it stands
now
the RACCies elligible period runs doesn't correspond to the calendar year,
instead going from about Dec 24 to Dec 25.   So the 9/11 story was posted
after Christmas 2005 and wasn't elligible :-(

---
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au