LNH: Haiku Gorilla Adventures # 21

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 07:53:23 PST 2006

HAIKU GORILLA # 21

No last name for Jane
there's no such thing as hopeless
for each leaf, a face

SENRYU-KEN! (LETTERS PAGE)

Dear Senryu-Ken!,

On the subject of Haiku Gorilla vs. Gothic Gorilla:

It is only March
Think of the implications
For the next Ape month

Respectively,

Joltin' Jamie Rosen

Dear The Joltin' One,

   By which time HAIKU GORILLA ADVENTURES will probably be on issue #
1000, thus beating CEREBUS as the highest-numbered creator-owned
series.  That's right, Sims.  We're calling you out.  Look at it
logically:

1. Dave Sims is a misogynist.
2. Haiku Gorilla is not.
Therefore: Davd Sims is the exact opposite of Haiku Gorilla.

1. Haiku Gorilla is not a cat.
...I think you can figure out the rest for yourself.

~.~

Dear Senryu-Ken!,

OMG i cant believe youd say that GG soooooooooo rawks and culd totlly
pwnz0r that wimpy HG!!!!111!!!!1 your just jelous i bet your relly
relly
mean111!!!1!111!!!!!

Sincerely,

Jaelle

Dear Jaelle,

   I must admit that at first I had some trouble deciphering your
missive.  But then I got ahold of a copy of the Voynich manuscript, and
using it as a key, I was able to decode.  And, having decoded, I must
say that I agree with you 100 %.  Translating for those not in the
know:

  Gothic Gorilla (GG) does indeed reek (rawks) like cold tater-tots
(culd totlly) of the variety pawned (pwnzOr) by J. Wellington Wimpy
(wimpy) in order to procure a hamburger (HG).

   But why you're sending us your Popeye fan-fiction is beyond me.

(C) COPYRIGHT 2006 TOM RUSSELL.