[RACCies] 2005 (12th Annual) RACCies Awards Ceremony

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 20:06:15 PST 2006

   _Wow._
   Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever end up with
RACC1 in my possession.
   Thank you, guys.

   Thank you for voting.  Thank you for reading.  Thank you to those
who never gave up on me.  A lot of my early stuff was bad, and on those
merits, _I_ wouldn't have bothered giving me a second look.  Thank you
to those who did.
   Thank you to those who write.  It's an honour in and of itself to be
part of the RACC community, to be posting my stories alongside so many
great writers-- some funny, some serious, some insightful.
   Thank you RACCers, one and all, for being the extraordinary people
that you are.  Remember that you won at least two awards today, too:
the Image Testimonial Timepiece and the Johnny Sako Loving Cup.  When
it says Everyone, it means Everyone.  No one's gone home empty-handed,
and it's those two awards that I'm proudest to have won.
   Congratulations, everybody!

--Tom Russell