LNH: Haiku Gorilla Adventures # 2, Double-Sized Spectacular!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 08:48:54 PST 2006

Dave Van Domelen wrote:
> Strictly speaking Tom,
>    What you have created here
>     are what's called senryus.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senryu
>
>      A haiku must have
>  Something said about nature
>      If only one word.
>
>      Dave Van Domelen, my name can start a senryu, or finish it off.

Dave Van Domelen,
Thank you for pointing this out
wind follows the rain

--

Tom Russell
Director of MILOS,

"If a comic book, book, movie or novel is not somebody's fantasy
then who wrote it and to whom does it appeal to?  In order for a
shared universe to have a widespread appeal, it has to appeal on
a primal level.  If somebody says superhero comics are just 'wish
fulfillment' then he needs to explain what is entertainment that
doesn't satisfy our wishes and what satisfaction at all you can get
from it." -- Dr. Martin Phipps