RACCCafe: RACCQuest, part 3

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 18:50:20 PST 2006

Jesse Willey wrote:

>     "And you are..."
>     "Pointless Awards Man IV: The Voyage Home," the
> man said.
>     "Hunh?"
>     "My own cascade story died.... so I plan on taking
> control of this one.... it's the only way to
> destroy... err... I mean save the multiverse...," he
> said.  "There is this giant cow see... and it ate
> these giant beans.   So it has gas.   If you don't
> give it some Gas Ex... the flatulence will lay down
> another universe on top of this one and destroy us
> all..."

Haiku Gorilla, recently thought dead along with Jesse Willey's RACCies
cascade, appeared.  He took aim at Pointless Awards Man IV: The Voyage
Home with a pistol and shot him dead in the face.

   "Our cascade is dead.
   "Just accept it and move on.
   "Ribbon in the wind."

__
"If a comic book, book, movie or novel is not somebody's fantasy
then who wrote it and to whom does it appeal to?  In order for a
shared universe to have a widespread appeal, it has to appeal on
a primal level.  If somebody says superhero comics are just 'wish
fulfillment' then he needs to explain what is entertainment that
doesn't satisfy our wishes and what satisfaction at all you can get
from it." -- Dr. Martin Phipps