RACCCafe: RACCQuest, part 3

Jesse Willey cabbagewielder at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 14:46:53 PST 2006

   Ultimate Mercenary tired of Harry's stories and
walked into the restroom.   It had been awhile since
he took a piss.   Several thousand years hence to be
precise.  Of course that's another thing Peelix had
made him scared of.

   A weird energy globe came out of the toilet and
formed into the shape of a woman.

   "Gaah!"  he said.

   The globe zapped him in the head.   He slipped and
fell to the ground. When he awoke a man in a strange
outfit was pulling him back up.

    "What happened?" Merc said.
    "Another crossover hype.  Happens all the time,"
the man said.
    "And you are..."
    "Pointless Awards Man IV: The Voyage Home," the
man said.
    "Hunh?"
    "My own cascade story died.... so I plan on taking
control of this one.... it's the only way to
destroy... err... I mean save the multiverse...," he
said.  "There is this giant cow see... and it ate
these giant beans.   So it has gas.   If you don't
give it some Gas Ex... the flatulence will lay down
another universe on top of this one and destroy us
all..."