META: Wish Fulfillment, WCs, and Mary Sues

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sun Mar 12 22:29:20 PST 2006

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Tom Russell wrote:

> There were a lot of people besides Dave who I pissed off and/or acted
> like a shit towards.  I remember that after my first post-- the
> excreble MANGA GIRL # 1-- Jamas Enright kindly suggested that it might
> be better suited to rec.arts.anime.creative.  He was being extremely
> helpful, and I bit his head off for it.  Not exactly the way to win
> friends and influence people.

Actually, I was trying to get permission to give it a MST3K treatment
(beware anyone asking to "repost with a few comments added" :) ), but
never did anything about it.

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.