META: Wish Fulfillment, WCs, and Mary Sues

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 14:35:09 PST 2006

JMDM can be a very good writer indeed if he doesn't get too wrapped up
in psychobabble.  Kraven's Last Hunt was one of the high points of
Spider-Man and the Giffen-Dematteis JLA was sublime.  That said, I felt
most of his stuff from the 90's was pretty dire.  And I'm glad to know
I'm not the only one who's somewhat ambivalent about Alan Moore.  I
actually enjoyed Supreme the most of all his work.  (And it's a fairly
substantial influence on the project I enigmatically hinted about
above... :) )