LNH/META: Legionnaires and the Authors Who Love Them

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 06:07:41 PDT 2006

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Okay, here's the combined list.  To simplify things, let's just have
> three categories: cameo (by default, combining the not-reserved, cameo
> and problem categories as the distinction between them is quite
> arbitrary), deceased and (very) reserved.  The latter two categories
> amount to "don't ask" and "cameo" means "ask", preferably by posting
> here on the group since there are no e-mail addressed provided below.
> Does that sound fair, Tom?
>
> Members of The Team or Teenfactor were not members of the LNH and are
> mostly dead anyway.

Um, Tom, I forgot Tyler Bridge, Lunchbox Lass, Groundswell, etc.  In
all fairness, you didn't include them in your own list.  Yet you did
say people could use them, didn't you?  One day you should post an
updated list stating clearly if any of them are reserved.  (I suppose
Golden Boy is VERY RESERVED because last we saw him he had left the
Legion and isn't likely to come back.)

Martin