LNH/META: Briefcase-Eater Lad

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 14:50:50 PDT 2006

Nicknameless-in' Jamie Rosen (have to work that apostrophe in
somewhere!) has been gracious enough to hand over the reigns on
Briefcase-Eater Lad to me for the time being.  And so, I thank Jamie
profusely, and hereby reserve the character.

I don't mean that the way it sounds; BEL is a great character, and so
by all means, write him!  Just let me know what you roughly have in
mind, so that I can make sure it doesn't interfere with my plans.

Plans that involve, of course, a certain gorilla...

  ... and a certain November election... :-)

(Thanks again, Jamie!)

--Tom