[LNH] Deja Dude / Master Blaster Special #10

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 08:51:39 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> >   "Um, Dude," Master Blaster said, "you like watching
> > lesbians take a pee together."
>
> I guess whether or not it could be considered sick would depend where
> the lesbians were located spatially in relation to one another, and the
> trajectory of the urine.

I know!  That's just the sort of thing Master Blaster would say though,
isn't it?  Really though, the lesbians just got together and one said
"I need to go to the bathroom" and the other said "Me too" and so one
used the toilet and the other waited and then used the toilet and after
that they started licking each other.  Oh and of course they wiped
themselves with toilet paper first.  Otherwise, ew, that would have
been gross. :)

Martin