8FOLD/META: More Nostalgics Contest Clues

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 07:37:46 PDT 2006

ONE OF
|T||  | ||| ||| |||  |  ||  |||| || ||| |||
|H||| | | | ||   |  | | ||  |       |   ||
|E|  || | |  ||  |  |-| ||  | || || |    ||
|||   | ||| |||  |  | | ||| |||| || ||| ||| IS SOMEONE
WE'VE MET BEFORE.  WHO IS HE?  HERE'S FIVE CLUES TO
HELP YOU SOLVE THIS MYSTERY.

1. IT IS A "HE".

2. THIS CHARACTER HAS HAD DIALOGUE IN THE PAST, AS
OPPOSED TO JUST A PASSING MENTION.

3. THIS CHARACTER HAS MET RETIRED SPEEDSTER DARKHORSE.

4. THIS CHARACTER CAN BE SELF-ABSORBED AT TIMES.

5. THIS CHARACTER IS not THE "LOYAL FRIEND".

WHO ARE
|T||  | ||| ||| |||  |  ||  |||| || ||| |||
|H||| | | | ||   |  | | ||  |       |   ||
|E|  || | |  ||  |  |-| ||  | || || |    ||
|||   | ||| |||  |  | | ||| |||| || ||| |||?
A disgraced hero.  A reformed villain.
A loyal friend.    And the traitor...

FIND OUT IN OUR SECOND ISSUE, "Inherently
Disconcerting!"

And be sure to reply to one of these posts in order to
enter our contest!  Just tell us which character YOU
think is our MYSTERY MEMBER, and WHY!  That's all you
have to do.  The first correct guess will recieve a
tricked-out autographed DVD edition of MILOS, LIFE AND
TIMES OF A DREAMER (also available for $ 10 for any
interested parties, plug-plug).

But you've got to hurry!  THE NOSTALGICS # 2 is coming
soon, and when it does, the contest will be over!  So
get guessing! :-)

---

Tom Russell
Director of MILOS, LIFE AND TIMES OF A DREAMER
Limited autographed dvds now on sale, directly from the filmmaker

"In the beginning, Milos seems to have no clue how to relate
 to anyone.  He is quizzical, leaving the viewer questioning
 and wondering..."
  -- Ryan M. Niemiec, co-author of MOVIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS

--

"If a comic book, book, movie or novel is not somebody's fantasy
then who wrote it and to whom does it appeal to?  In order for a