LNH: Onion Lad #9

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 06:33:24 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:

> I'm not sure what the reservation status is on aLLiterative Lass.  If
> I'm not mistaken, Charles Fitzgerald was fairly protective of aLL and
> New Look Lass.
>
> At the same time, what with her marriage to Cheesecake-Eater Lad, she
> might be like Organic Lass: I mean, when either of their husbands are
> threatened, it'd only make sense for them to show up, right?  Any
> thoughts from the group on this?

Okay.  So far, all I found was this:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comics.lnh/browse_frm/thread/b17368a3eecfdc76/0d31c35b74c8e466lnk=st&q=Charles+aLLiterative+Lass+++Fitzgerald&rnum=3#0d31c35b74c8e466

a guide to writing LLL and New Look Lass.  These guides, when posted,
implicitly imply that permission is granted to use these characters.
Still haven't found the post I was looking for though. :)

Martin