LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Vol. 2 # 15: The Lost Issue! Three Exciting Stories!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 10:18:08 PDT 2006

[Um, Eagle: any chance you could archive Martin's phsyics analysis
(maybe as LNH.II.15.phsyics) along with the story?  I'd hate for
someone to come across it in the archive and be similiary misinformed.]

<<snip>>

And this is why you're a physics teacher, Martin, and I'm worthless in
today's job market. :-)

> Grades
>
> Story... A
> Grammar... B
> Anatomy... C
> Physics... F

Reminds me of my last high school report card. :-P

> Sorry. :)

Don't be:   I'd rather stand corrected than continue to be wrong.

> Martin

Thanks,

Tom