META: The Greats: Omega Edition

craigrettig at gmail.com craigrettig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:25:59 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> At any rate, I'd like to read more OMEGA stories, and so I'm asking
> you, the RACC reader, to highlight those characters, series, arcs, and
> issues that are the creme de la creme: the ones that can't afford to be
> missed: The Greats.

"Tempest", most definitely.  I've never liked the "super-powerful"
characters in the major universes, but Matt Rossi's take is
near-genius.

No, it doesn't have the comedy of "Covenant", but it's some damn fine
writing.

Marc Singer's "Legacy" was entertaining as well.

I'd plug my own series in the group ("Loner"), but it really doesn't
hold a candle to the above three.

~The Artist formerly known as Thrasher.