REVIEW: AC: Bush43 # 21-23

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 13:56:41 PDT 2006

Special thanks to one of our lurkers for clarifying/correcting the
following:

> [Which reminds me: what is Scorpio's relationship with Dr. Noah Drake?
> I know Noah raised Scorpio's daughter, but is that because of any
> familial relationship between the two?]

Dr. Noah Drake DID NOT raise Robin Scorpio; however, Robin is in a
romantic relationship with Drake's son, Patrick.

A bit off-topic, but better to correct it than let it go uncorrected
and possibly misinform others like myself.  Thanks again, lurker.

--Tom, who's glad that the Cassadines didn't succeed in freezing the
world.  (So maybe it is on-topic, if only marginially?)