META: Your Loved Ones

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 07:04:54 PDT 2006

>    Also, there is an issue of Adventures Beyond
> Comprehension that I just finished.   I know he has a
> three issues backlog but I'm hoping Tom gets to it by
> next week... or someone else could beta it.   I'm not
> sure if he'd get it... but some of it is sort of based
> on him.

I'll get to it. :-)

As Jesse and Martin are discovering, despite my prolificity, I'm an
incredibly slow writer.  Maybe not Saxon Brenton slow-- but slow.

Hmm.

Maybe Saxon and I should have a slow-off; we'll each start from the
same plot and see which one of us produces the story at the slowest
pace. :-P

--Tom (yes, martin, I'm working on PIT # 3)