8FOLD/PROMO: Who Are THE NOSTALGICS?

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 21:56:35 PDT 2006

            EIGHTFOLD COMICS GROUP PRESENTS
|T||  | ||| ||| |||  |  ||  |||| || ||| |||
|H||| | | | ||   |  | | ||  |       |   ||
|E|  || | |  ||  |  |-| ||  | || || |    ||
|||   | ||| |||  |  | | ||| |||| || ||| |||

   WHY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE NOSTALGICS?  We posed
this question recently to the team's four members.
You may find the answers very revealing.

1. Disgraced hero

   "It's fun, you know?  Gets my blood pumping.  I
mean, I'm doing the right thing, sure.  Helping
people.  And that's counts, right?  But there are
other ways to help people.  Ways that aren't this much
fun.
   "This life?  I wouldn't give it up for the world,
baby.  For the world."

2. Reformed villain

   "I hurt people, and there's no denying it.  And I'm
sorry.  But here I've got a chance to make up for it.
One day, I woke up and I had these powers, these
fantastic powers.  And I used them to hurt people,
because that's the only thing I knew to do with them.
   "I'm different now.  I've changed.  And I'm ready
to learn."

3. Loyal friend

   "Why not?
   "I mean, God gave me these powers for a reason.  I
could be selfish with them.  Or I could try to make a
difference, to make the world better than I found it.
I dunno, maybe that's corny.
   "But that's what I really feel, and that's who I
am."

4. The traitor

   "I will not be ignored anymore..."

WHO ARE THE NOSTALGICS?

Two of them you met in our first issue-- Jason and
Reilly.  Of the two remaining, one is a brand-new
character, while the other you've met elsewhere in the
Eightfold Universe.

Who is this mystery person?  You'll find out in our
second fantastic episode.

In the mean-time, keep an eye on RACC for more clues.
And, if you think you know who it is, post your guess
as a response to any of these promotional posts.  The
first correct answer will recieve a free autographed
dvd copy of the motion picture, MILOS, LIFE AND TIMES
OF A DREAMER.  How cool is that?

Well, in the words of Andrew Perron, that's Crazy
Rockula Coolness, which, as we all know, is pretty
cool.

Who are the Nostalgics?

Find out later this month in
|T||  | ||| ||| |||  |  ||  |||| || ||| |||
|H||| | | | ||   |  | | ||  |       |   ||
|E|  || | |  ||  |  |-| ||  | || || |    ||
|||   | ||| |||  |  | | ||| |||| || ||| |||#2
"   Inherently       WRITTEN BY TOM RUSSELL
  Disconcerting "    EDITED BY MARY RUSSELL

---

Tom Russell
Director of MILOS, LIFE AND TIMES OF A DREAMER
Limited autographed dvds now on sale, directly from the filmmaker

"In the beginning, Milos seems to have no clue how to relate
 to anyone.  He is quizzical, leaving the viewer questioning
 and wondering..."
  -- Ryan M. Niemiec, co-author of MOVIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS

--

"If a comic book, book, movie or novel is not somebody's fantasy
then who wrote it and to whom does it appeal to?  In order for a